Venue: Stocks Reservoir
Date: Saturday September 8th
In this fly fishing competition you get to fish alongside your partner from the same boat. The aim is to try and catch a bag of catch 10 trout between you. It’s as simple as that.
This is a great day out for two mates, or a parent and child or, if you wish, we can pair you up with someone new.
This is a one day event with some fantastic prizes up for grabs.
You’ve got to be in it to win it!
Here is a brief outline of the competition.
1. Each pair fishes from a drifting boat and can use any flies that comply with everyday fishery rules.
2. Once you have caught your 10th trout you must head back to the lodge and hand your fish in to the fishery staff.
3. When you hand you fish in, you will be awarded a bonus of 8oz for every complete 15 minute period left in match.
4. Any one trout cannot add more than 5lbs to your total bag weight, but will count for the biggest fish.
5. The competition will start at 10:00am and finish at 6:00pm.
To enter or for more information call Stocks on 01200 446602